Quality Control System
NutriPharma insists that "Quality is the enterprise's life". As the first principle, we work strictly for the quality management. We ensure the quality by the control of in-process, not testing. In order to assure quality and maintain consistency, we strictly implement every stipulation of GMP during the whole production and an ongoing training program for our quality control. At the same time we establish the supplier-auditing system to control the content, heavy metals and pesticide.
We have detailed records for the production process and quality of each batch of product. Additionally, we have established a strict sample system. As for the products we supply, it’s available to check the quality records from raw materials to final products within two years.
Agilent 1200 HPLC Active Ingredients Analysis
Shimadzu HPLC Active Ingredients Analysis
Shimadzu UV for Active Ingredients Analysis
Agilent 6890 GC for Pesticides Analysis
TLC scanner for identifying compounds and determining the purity
AAS TAS 900 for Heavy Metal Analysis
300,000 Grade Microbiological Test Room
GMP; ISO 9001; ISO14001; HACCP; Kosher
1. Implement Refined Management standardization management according to GMP
2. Continuous improvement
3. Ensure that quality within the validity period
1. Test result: should be more than 95% at the first inspecition.
2. Customer satisfaction: should be higher than 90%, and should be increasing continuously.
3. Customers’ complains: should be handle in time, and should be given a satisfied answer.